Travel to Bali and discover Indonesia’s beautiful island escape. Dotted with small, character-filled villages, smouldering volcanoes rising out of lush rich fields, idyllic beaches and colourful reefs, Bali is the perfect island getaway. Conquer the slopes of simmering Mt Batur, explore an underwater world in Bali Barat National Park, feast on delicious Balinese cuisine and enjoy moments of absolute peace in Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a Hindu–Buddhist lake temple dedicated to the goddess of the waters. Fall in love with the warmth of the people, the ornate customs and welcoming culture that are synonymous with beautiful Bali.
- Ubud – Campuhan Ridge & Village walk
- Ubud – Kecak dance performance
- Ubud – Bayung Gede (Kahyangan) Village to Tampak Siring cycling tour
- Sidemen – Village tour
- Sidemen – Traditional Village Lunch
- Mt Batur – Sunrise volcano climb
- Lovina – Menjangan Island Reef snorkeling tour
- Lovina – Banjar Hot Springs
- Munduk – Waterfall walk
- Lovina – Seririt Market visit
- Bedugul – Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Bedugul – Balinese offering in local home
- This trip will immerse you in Balinese culture – you’ll eat street food, meet songket weavers, witness a traditional Kecak dance performance and visit a Hindu-Buddhist island temple.
- A guided hike to the summit of Mt Batur will provide you with dazzling sunrise vistas that stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani.
- The lovely, peaceful village of Sidemen is nestled in the lush Balinese hills. This is the perfect place to escape the tourists, and the heat!
- Ubud is the artistic and cultural heart of Bali, enjoy a guided walk through the lush green surrounds and gain an insight into daily village life.
- With hiking, cycling and snorkelling, this trip is steeped in outdoor activities. But there’s also plenty of time to relax – bathe in hot springs or laze on the beach
- Learn how to make a Balinese blessing and understand it’s importance to the Balinese people.
Ubud - Sidemen
Sidemen - Mt Batur
Mt Batur - Lovina
Munduk - Bedugul
Bedugul - Sanur